Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Becoming a mom has given me a much deeper respect and appreciation of all that my mom did for Andy and I growing up and all that she continues to do. I am very thankful to have an amazing mom who has set an outstanding example of how to live and love. Happy mother's day, mom. I love you! Here are some of my favorites pictures of life over the years that remind me of the many lessons you have taught me.

Your kids will imitate you for better or worse so set a great example..and you did:)

Play hard with the family and trying new things together. What a great trip! The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...I can't count how many times we have dressed the same:)


Get involved in your kids' lives..this is the year you took a sabbatical and were
PTA president
LOVE:)
Travel the world and try new things
Keep working at relationships especially when they are hard. Oh the teen years...I am sorry!!!

Stay active
Appreciate people for who they are..you are so kind and open to everyone you meet

Laugh often

Make the most of the time you have

No comments:

Post a Comment