Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa Martin in Hawaii

Grandma and Grandpa Martin arrived last week and we have been very busy. Abby has quickly adjusted to her grandparents and I think really understands that she has two sets which is cool. She is loving all the attention she is getting and is having a blast playing at the beach and picking up lots of shells and rocks and smelling the flowers with her Grandma. We went to the waterpark and Zack ate at Chuck's for the 2nd time in his short 3 weeks...lucky guy! Here are a few pictures of the beginning of the trip.

Grandpa Martin and Baby Zack
The Martin family (miss you Casey)
Abby thinks Jack is a horse apparently:)
Love this pudgy little face!
Our sunsets are back! I love this time of year when we can see the sunset from our house. Unfortunately, it corresponds with bedtime but I think I will have to make a point to take a few minutes and enjoy it every now and then.
Some father-son bonding time...melts my heart
Cutting Zack's Nails ( A job I still refuse to do for either of the kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment