Saturday, November 14, 2015

May 2015

We finished up a great T-ball season and Zack was recognized in the end of the year ceremony for the sportsmanship award. 


 It was even better that 3 other boys in the neighborhood also got the same award.  Gotta love our Libelle Court boys... they are very special kids!

 

We enjoyed some pool day at the Opstad's house to get an early start on summer.



I got my dad and Matt to take me to a Padres game.  A fun night with my favorite guys and we got a hoodie too.



We had quite a few birthday parties  in May...



I took the day off to go to the zoo with Abby and her class. It was a fun day and so cute to see Abby with her friends.  Tyrah and Abby have been inseparable since they met in preschool at 3. #trouble


 Happy birthday, mom!




Out with the Majors and the Dennys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment