Sunday, July 28, 2013

Quality Hughes-Martin Time

At the and of the Martins wonderful visit, my parents came home from Honduras and we were able to meet up for dinner on Friday night after Abby's rehearsal in OB where we all stayed when we got married 7 years ago.
The whole crew:)

The ladies

Playing in the sand

Dad and I:)
Rubbing his obnoxious beard on me... I don't miss it!

Grandma & Grandpa Martin.  I love this picture!

The Grandparents

Dad and Mar

Mar and Matt...looking good!

3/4 of the Mechanicsburg Martin crew

The boys

Before Abby's rehearsal we met up for lunch with everyone and Mike and Damon.  We also celebrate Mike and Grandpa Martin's birthdays!

After, we went to Mike and Damon's house to explore the garden.  Another beautiful picture opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment