Monday, April 30, 2012

Abby's Preschool Creations


Abby loves school and gets disappointed on the weekends when she can't go to school.  Beaches, pools, friends and fun can't compete with school even!
 Her teachers do a great job with units and keeping us update don what is going on.  So far they have focused on transportation, seeds and plants, and now bugs.  I can tell from the work that she brings home and the love notes that Abby is branching out in her choices of activities.  She is starting to paint and "write" instead of her usual dramatic play.  She still think that writing her name is too hard but is starting to show signs of attempting to write letters:). 

PS Abby, If you are reading this blog later in life.  I took pictures of these because I am not saving them.  I hope you don't hold it against me.  xoxo, mom
seashell
"A cactus"
All thw bugs: ladybug, bee, butterfly, caterpillar- can you find them?
cutting and pasting food

No comments:

Post a Comment