Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

There is absolutely no doubt that I am one lucky mamma!  I feel very fortunate to have healthy happy kids and a wonderful husband.   Matt organized out second annual mother's day brunch at our place cooked a great brunch for us all. 
the kids helping out too
 I got showered with the best gifts.  Abby was told at school that she was supposed to hide the flower pot she made for me and keeps putting in the closet:).  Zack's sitter, Sofia, made a frame of my little guy and the kids ( with the help of Matt) made me cards- the most important gift. And I got a new mug:).
 After a great breakfast we played all day long in the pool and the guys took the kids up so the moms could relax by the pool during nap time.
Abby & Mommy
 Tanya, our newest mom, came with baby Noah and we all stole some time with him!
 He is so cute!!!

Brooke & Abby
 My LOVES! 
 The kids celebrating their fabulous moms with cupcakes:)
  Happy Mother's day to all of my favorite moms- especially my own. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment