Sunday, November 25, 2012

Turning 33

In Abby's world, the concept of old is still a little fuzzy but she knows that she gets bigger all the time.   When I told Abby that I was turning 33, she equated that to me being really big!

My birthday seemed to go on forever this year- no complaining here!  Since I am a Halloween baby and a mommy to two excited trick-or-treaters, we celebrated a couple of days before my birthday as a family.  We had a great family dinner-it was the first birthday I have spent with my parents and Andy in 9 years! 

On Halloween, my coworkers surprised me with lots of treats an fun gifts.  I am very thankful that I have awesome ladies to work with!  That evening, before we went out for the neighborhood block party, I opened presents from Matt and the kids and the best present was seeing the kids trick or treating (although my watch was pretty awesome too)!  More on trick or treating later...

To finish off the birthday marathon, Matt and I spent the evening downtown in the Gaslamp while Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids (THANK YOU!!!).  We really enjoyed to freedom to walk around with no agenda or time limit.  It was a a perfect evening and a great end to many wonderful birthday celebrations.  I feel like a very lucky and loved "big" girl!








No comments:

Post a Comment