Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hiking San Diego

It is pretty embarrassing that Matt is the one introducing me to hikes around San Diego.  Guess I wasn't much of a hiker before living in Hawaii:).  We have been trying out some new hikes around here lately.

Matt and I snuck away for a few hikes recently.  Iron mountain is a few miles away and almost a 6 mile round trip.  The views were gorgeous and it was nicely groomed.

We also hiked about 7 miles to the waterfall in the Penasquitos Canyon.  It was beautiful and I can't believe that I have never done it after growing up here!


 We jumped on a trail across from our house and explored some of Scripps Ranch.


We have some some beach hikes in Del Mar and we went up to Laguna Beach, in Orange County



The Penasquitos Canyon is a few miles away so we hiked around and explored.


I think he looks so big here!



Abby loves writing her name everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment