Sunday, April 28, 2013

Science Expo

A few (actually many by now) weeks ago there was a huge science expo at Petco Park.  The kids  and I went down with my parents.  It was a beautiful day and they got to explore and play with many different science-based activities.  
On a side note, I was reminded how important it is to make sure Abby and Zack are exposed to the variety of science careers, and see the variety of people in these jobs, when I was asking Abby what she wanted to be when she grows up.  I suggested a pilot for no other reason than I want free airfare and it sounds cool.  Anyway, Abby said, "girls aren't pilots!".  Of course, I told her that girls can do ANYTHING they want.  I was just shocked that she had that stereotype already at age 4. 

Anyway, here are pics from our day.









Lunch at Tin Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment