Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just Zack is 4

We still call Zack may things, Zacky Pants, Zacky Boy, Bubba and Love Bug are my favorites but if you ask him he is still Just Zack.  His personality has been pretty evident since early on.  He is sweet and strong and knows what he wants.  He's happy and content as long as nobody gets in his way.



He is quieter in a group, or when Abby is around, and doesn't mind playing by himself but when you get him alone he never stops talking!  He has been my Costco buddy a few weeks in a row and we have so much fun running errands and talking and talking and talking!  He likes to ask questions and sometimes can even ask the same one 17 times in a row ( at least it feels that way sometimes).



 A few of my favorite things Zack says these days are more about how he says them:
- He has his own accent.  It is the funniest thing- he seems to draw out vowels and add extra syllables. -- When he emphasizes something he says "but I ree ree (really really) want to...".   Of course he adds the eyes and head tilt for emphasis.
- He still says "actually" a lot which I still think is adorable.
- When he is done with dinner he says,"I'm fill" (instead of full)



 He is still so sweet and affectionate and gives the best hugs.  I can't help but bring hi in for a squeeze every time I take him out of his carseat and he hangs on.  I love it!
His melt my heart lines are
- You are the best mommy, daddy.
- I love you to my heart!
- You are the best in the whole life (He uses whole life instead of whole world- adorable!)




When Z grows up he wants to be a dad and have 100 kids - he's also says he is going to marry Abby and live at home.  It must be the amazing example he has:).  I bet he changes his mind on 3 out of 4 of those:).
He has great friends at school and a few girlfriends that seem to change quickly.
Recently, he has been getting much more confident on his bike and rode it to the park and likes to "ree ree" fast.
Z is still the master builder/designer and got a new marble set for his birthday that he loves to lay with.







One of his major vices is the whining...Sometimes it is just his default voice/noise..ugh!  Thankfully after he is reminded he is pretty good.  We have been super lax on potty training at night.  He was so easy to potty training during the day that I just thought it would happen at night too. We have let him sleep with water and he drinks a ton at night so that is one of my goals to address soon and hopefully be done with pull ups forever!

Can't believe that out baby is 4!  More on his birthday festivities to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment