Sunday, October 12, 2014

August...I think?

Since it is now October I am trying to catch up and I think these things happened in August but I am not completely sure.  

Dinner with the Dennys went a little late for the kids.

Matt and I snuck off to the races one afternoon while the kids were with my parents. It is always fun to be at the track.


When my mom was watching the kids she brought them to visit me at work.  They had fun playing around in my office and cruising the halls of USD while it was empty since the semester hadn't started yet,

After we took the kids to SeaWorld.  It is so nice being able to go for a few hours later in the day.


My dad got us tickets to the Padres game and we took my boss, Rich.  It was a fun night cheering on the Padres!


And we got to see Jack too!  It was a busy weekend but I can never pass up an opportunity to see Jack and the Archards!



A cute picture on a random evening likely in August:).

No comments:

Post a Comment