Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sick!

It has been a very long week! First of all, we had to start off the week with short weekend (only 2 days). We have been spoiled with our furlough Friday weeks and weekends and it is hard to adjust back to a normal working week. Matt was sick last weekend with some kind of a head and chest cold but finally recovered on Tuesday. Just in time for me to get the mean stomach bug that has been invading our circle of friends. I was pretty much out all day Thursday and although I went to work on Friday I was still pretty weak. Early Saturday morning (2:30 a.m.) we were woken up by a text from our good friend letting us know about the tsunamai warning since we are right on the water (More about this later). We never went back to sleep and needless to say we were exhausted. We both ended up sick again by the end of the day. Matt was definitely worse and is still lingering but I hope I have finally beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment