Sunday, February 28, 2010

Zack's Room

Yesterday, as we were leaving the house, I wasn't sure what condition the nursery would be in when we returned so I took pictures to remember it just in case. I have been meaning to post some pictures of it for a while so now I have them. Thanks grandma and Grandpa Martin for the crib. We love it! Zack definitely has the nicest furniture in the house!

When I had no idea what to do for the nursery, Heidi gave me the idea to keep the islands that Matt made in the room and things kind of just started rolling from there. I found a local lady to make the custom bedding (www.mahinabeams.com) and drapes. It is not completely done yet but I am happy with where it is going so far. I can't believe we will have another little one soon! It is starting to hit me...5 weeks left:).



No comments:

Post a Comment