Monday, April 26, 2010

Kokua Festival 2010

Matt and I hadn't planned on going to the concert and even tried to sell our tickets but the stars aligned we ended up going with both Zack and Abby and had a fabulous time. Initially, I was jut going to go with Zack and Matt was going to stay home with Abby but right before I left to go down, I got an email inviting us to VIP party which meant no lines and free food and beer so Matt and I thought that it was an opportunity we couldn't pass up. Zack slept in the sling and was fabulous all day and Abby wore herself out playing with all the kids and eating everyone's food. She fell asleep during the show on Matt's shoulders and peacefully dozed under the starts while Jack played so we could enjoy it. It was such a fun night of great music and Zack enjoyed meeting all of his Hawaii family finally.

An added bonus I even got to see Jack! You know when you wonder what you would do if you ever got up close and personal to someone famous...He walked past me and no one else was around and I resisted the urge to scream and said, "hey". He smiled and said, "hi"and... that was it.







No comments:

Post a Comment