Thursday, July 15, 2010

Transitions

Yesterday I finally decided just to move the cosleeper out of our room so that I would have no choice but to put Zack in his room when it was time for bed.  I want to get through the transitional stage ( hopefully) before we go back to work in less than 2 weeks...so sad!  He did great to start off with and had no problem going to sleep in his crib which I anticipated but he has been waking up at midnight to eat instead of 3 like he was before our vacation.  I would really like to omit this feeding, which was my intention last night but as soon as I heard him cry I shot out of bed without looking at the clock...I thought it was 3 (wishful thinking) but when I got back to bed after feeding him I realized it was only 12 ugghhh!  Unfortunately he woke up often throughout the night which means mommy didn't get much sleep.  Not a fabulous first night but we will keep trying:).

No comments:

Post a Comment