Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Week of Celebrating

I love to get birthday deserts if it is anywhere close to anyone's birthday and I love to go out to dinner so we had the perfect mix this week!  Two of my favorite boys were celebrating very special birthdays and my parents were here visiting. 
We had our own the tour of Oahu's food and deserts; hitting up Tiki's in Waikiki, Just Tacos, Two Scoops for desert and Kolohe's in Ko'Olina, and Buca di Beppo on Zack's actual birthday and not to forget the birthday cake from Safeway that was delicious and to finish off the week we went to Roy's with Matt's mom's cousin Marion, who sang at our wedding and was here visiting.  Of course we had the chocolate souffle.  We are all recovering from our sugar overload but definitely enjoyed it!
It was a perfect way to celebrate my very special boys and our amazing family.  I feel very fortunate to have had my parents here to celebrate Zack's first birthday and my dad's 60th.  Happy birthday boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment