Monday, June 11, 2012

According to Abby: 3 1/2

It is so hard to capture the personality of 3 1/2 year old but I'll try!  Our Abby is growign up so much and every day we have new conversations with her that amamze us.  Matt and I are constantly reflecting on teh conversations we have with Abby and so amamzed and prous of our girl.  We started making alist of things she sdaid so we didn't forget some favorites. 

Matt: How do you know that is 15?
Abby: 1 & 5 makes 15.  It's not that hard for me.

On the way to preschool one morning Abby and I were talking and she said something random (can' t remember what it was) and I said what are you talking about?
She replied, " I am just making conversation, mom."

Out of the blue...
"Sooo, I ate an ant and it was spicy."
I still laugh when i thin about it:)

I took this picture of her hands because 1) we are so proud that she stopped biting her nails and 2) she has nails just like my mom and I and it is just amazing to see certain traits and physical manifestations in you children.  And then I cut them:)

This is Abby's 1st school picture.   She is loving preschool and we love hearing about all that she learns and more importantly that she enjoys school and her friends.

We love our little girl!  Here are some of my favorite pics of Abby.
He re hair is finally growing out for some good pigtails...at least for a few minutes until they get CRAZY!
I love the concentration as she is coloring

She made this A and was very proud of it.
In her football flags and playing with Gavin's work bench.  She is a versatile little girl.
And... she still LOVES treats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment