Monday, June 11, 2012

Zacky Boy- 2 1/4

We have had another language explosion.  Some of my favorites are:

"howboutme" every time we ask Abby something or he has something to share.  SO cute!
"Ohhhh nooooo.  Somebody got an owie" when he hears sirens from an ambulance or fire truck
He loves to point out colors and  BIIIIG trucks (even if they aren;t that big), and airplanes.
Good morning!
His inflection, tone and eyes are absolutely to die for and so uniquely Zack.  Matt said the other day that he talks with his eyes and it is so true.  He has very expressive eyes when he is sad, grumpy, empathetic, and excited.  I hope his expressions  stay imprinted in my mind forever if he ever stops doing it!

He has been repeating phrases and words so much lately and is communicating a lot.  He finally is doing really good with saying sorry!  We broke him, but man, he is tough.  He is getting less stubborn in his "old" age but I think it must have to do with his ability to communicate more too.  

Searching for the money he sent down the well. 
Looks like he has good form during Coach Buelows wrestling workout session

In his ripe age of TWO he is also testing the limits a bit more but still such a sweet loving little boy.  He likes to bring me flowers and is so good at sharing.  He adores Abby and wants to do everything she does so recently he decided (on his own) that he was ready to poo-poo in the potty.  I still prefer the diaper since it is way easier but I am also very proud of him!  I'll spare you the actual poop picture:)




So PROUD!!!  My favorite part of potty training Z is the adorable undies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment