Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Canyon Lake

My Uncle Ron -my Mom's brother owns a house right on Canyon Lake with an awesome boat.  He invited us up last weekend for a wonderful day on the lake.  He even had a Dora and Cars life jackets for the kids.  It made it very easy to get them to wear them!  It can be pretty hot up there but the day ended up being the perfect temperature for us and the water was heavenly.



 Matt and Abby started the day off with a little hot dog tubing.

My mom and Uncle/ captain Ron.

Zack decided to join in a little later.

I love this sweet picture of his hand on grandma's shoulder:).

They spent quite a while swimming in the lake.


Grandma's turn.



The last time we were on the boat it was my grandma, mom and I in the same spot when I was 4 months pregnant with Abby.  The circle of life:(.



No comments:

Post a Comment