Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer Days

 We have certainly been busy this summer playing at home and exploring lots of San Diego.

Abby and Zack playing dress up in their new UH uniforms

 
 We went bowling one afternoon with my mom and the kids last a whole game.  Abby even got a strike...more amazingly so did I!




 Abby decorated Matt's nails while we were waiting at Karl Strauss for out dinner

One afternoon we were visiting my friends form work and their kids at the splash park and we stopped by grandpa's work.  Abby loved sitting in the "race car".  No pictures of the splash park because we were so busy catching up I forgot to take snap a few. 


The kids pulled out their favorite books into the hallway to make a library.

After swim lessons  we had a bagel date- always a favorite for a morning treat!


Who needs a pool when you can play in 5 gallon buckets!?

Matt took the kids to inflatable world while I had a meeting one day and wore them out... this is the text I got after lots of jumping!

We walked Miramar Lake and the kids were awesome in the stroller for the 5 miles and then we fed the ducks afterwards.


WE got together with some of my friends from the El Torito days.  It was so great to reminisce, catch up and meet everyone's new families.

No comments:

Post a Comment