Monday, November 11, 2013

Jack!


I found out that Jack was coming to town, which is better than Christmas in my book, so I was so excited!  Since he only plays in small theater style venues now it is pretty difficult to get tickets.  They had a lottery and only a select number of people could even buy tickets.  Even though we put in multiple entries, we didn't get selected to be allowed to buy tickets.  I was disappointed but didn't think there was much to do about it.  Unbeknownst to me, Matt immediately began investigating and was able to buy tickets and surprised me for our anniversary back in July.  He is always so thoughtful and good about gifts!

My parents took the kids and we went out before the show in the Gaslamp and walked over to the Balboa Theater for the show.  It was such a great venue.



He was amazing as always!


The encore with Paul Fuga was "Better Together", one of our favorite songs and our first dance song.  I love to hear it, especially live!

A fun date night and great show!



No comments:

Post a Comment