Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Katie Show

To celebrate my birthday, the big 34, Mike and Damon and Andy joined us for dinner at our weekly dinner.  My family certainly knows what I love!  Mike and Damon brought red wine and aptly names it the "The (Katie) Show".  Matt surprised me with a trip to Vegas with our friends, the Archards, and I got money to go shopping form my parents and Bill and Marianne.  Best of all we had a great dinner and quality time.  All of my favorites!  I am so very lucky to have such an amazing family.  




The kids practicing being "grown-ups"


After our mid week celebration, we went to Cordianos, an adorable pizza place up in the hill sof Escondido with a beautiful view,  to celebrate again because the other thing that I like is going out to eat:).

My crazy boy who loves making silly faces these days.

Our little princess that was decked out in jewels for the event.

3 + 4 =34


The best gifts of all!


No comments:

Post a Comment