Friday, November 28, 2014

Little Scientists


Matt has been making soap, and many variations of it, with his high schoolers in Chemistry class.  One day he brought home some stuff to try out and made soap with the kids.  
The kids do  better job explaining the process than I could in their video below.  It turned out to be a great family project since I documented it all and had the kids narrate the pictures in an App called Shadow Puppet.  



Some of my favorite pics of my little scientists! I am so thankful for Matt's love of science and that he continues to teach and get the kids excited about it.  I learn a lot too!







After the soap was such a hit, Matt decided to make chapstick.  It has been fun but we all have blue lips now since we didn't realize how potent the coloring would be:).






No comments:

Post a Comment