Monday, October 26, 2009

I Can't Believe I am Turning 30!

I was pleasantly surprised by my wonderful husband and friends Friday night with a surprise party. After the shock wore off, everyone started to share how they almost blew it..after I went through the chain of events I really couldn't believe that I didn't suspect anything. Usually, I am not that clueless. The only thing I can think of is that I was in denial about turning 30 and so it didn't even occur to me that there would be a surprise party:).

Denial or not my birthday is coming and being surrounded by my family and friends in Hawaii is a great way to get the year rolling! We had a really nice dinner on the beach and got to enjoy the kids taking over half restaurant. Here's to another great year and all that it will bring us..especially our little boy!

The Keiki


Happy Birthday Mom!


It's official (almost)


The Martins


The Hawaii Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment