Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

We got our pumpkins last weekend at the pumpkin patch and I was determined not to let it get to Halloween uncarved. Matt and I figured out it had been 5 years since we carved pumpkins. Wow, how times have changed. Back then we had quite a few beverages and lasted until the wee hours of the morning with Chris and Matt R.

Tonight, however, we had a little picnic in the back yard and carved pumpkins with Abby. She sat in her bumbo and played as we carved the pumpkin. I was so impressed. She barely even ate any grass. It was such a nice evening and it was great to be outside. I even baked the pumpkin seeds..yummy!!

Happy Halloween..experimenting with my camera settings:)


Jack and Abby


Picnicing


Abby watching daddy


The final carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment