Monday, October 5, 2009

Cleaning out the Closets

I cleaned out my closet today and took out all of my cute fitted clothes and moved in all the stretchy maternity clothes. In some ways it is exciting because I know what to expect and there are lots of things to look forward to but in other ways I am thinking, "I can't believe I am doing this again and I still have 6 months to go". I saw very pregnant woman the other day and it hit me that it that would be me soon too.

I also cleaned out Abby's closet this morning. It was so sad to clean out all of Abby's old clothes. I moved out all of her little dresses and her 3-6 months clothes that I still left lingering in there just in case I could squeeze her into it one more time. The thought of putting these away and not using them again is hard for me to imagine. Although Matt remains firm that two is enough. I am still holding out hope for the lottery so we can afford the two we will have and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment