Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Time for the Baby Gate

Abby is getting more and more active every day. Yesterday I went upstairs to put laundry away and Matt was downstairs with Abby while she was playing. After a few minutes I came downstairs and as I rounded the first flight of stairs I saw Abby with her hands on the landing and her little legs on the top step. She looked up at me smiling and all I stood there for a minute stunned. I called to Matt and he came around the corner and looked at Abby with a big (guilty) smile on his face. "Who was supposed to be watching this kid?!" was all he had to say for himself. After I picked her up we both laughed hysterically- thankful she was okay and surprised at how big our little girl has gotten and what trouble she can be. It was not even a month ago that her Autnie Lisa and Uncle Rich taught her to climb one step when they babysat her. Needless to say it only took a few moments for Matt to get the baby gate up.

No comments:

Post a Comment