Monday, January 10, 2011

9 months old

Zack is crawling all over these days and getting into everything. He manages to find every wire and his is a magnet to any spot that he shouldn't be in. He is pulling up on everything an he cruises around a little but mainly bounces up and down. He is all smiles and flirts with everyone! I turned around to see so may strange women (and a few men) making faces and "talking" to him and he was cheesin' it up.







He had so much fun playing with all his grandparents and loved Casey and Rob. I love his little hugs and when he reaches for us. It just melts my heart. Both Abby and Zack squeal with delight when they see each other, which is adorable. He is getting a bit more clingy to me lately. He is fine when I am out of the room but he doesn't like it too much if I leave or if he can see me (but not be with me). It makes me feel very loved but I hope he grows out of it soon.



In Pennsylvania I swore he said dada and Marianne heard it again but nothing since then. He does his fair share of grunting and babbling and has the cutest little giggle when you tickle him.



I think that Zack maybe in the running for most difficult baby to bathe and dress. For a while it has been a wrestling match trying to change him or put clothes on him but just since we got home from our trip he is almost IMPOSSIBLE to bathe. He tries to swim and squirms every which way until he can get on his stomach and thrust himself around the bath. The other day he banged into the side of the tub and had a big red mark on his forehead but it didn't bother him a bit. I tried to get a video but I was too nervous with them in the bath to let it go for too long with out having two hands.





We just had Zack 9 month check up today. I had been a little worried about his recent decline in bottles, but the doctor said he is fine and that he is probably just weaning himself. Luckily, he is growing just fine and weighs 18 pounds 7 ounces and is 28 1/4 inches long. He is gaining on his sister quickly. Although he still has some room to catch up on height he is very close in weight. Check out his thighs...I am pretty sure they are thicker than hers, which I am sure neither will have a problem with if it always stays that way.



BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment