Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Recovering from our Trip

I think we are all finally feeling the jet lag. The first day we got home the kids both took really long naps ( we had to wake them both up) and made it through the first day back at daycare and work and then Matt had his first softball game of the season Monday evening. Today was the first day of real work with kids and meetings for me so we are exhausted and ready for an early bedtime. Matt and I both agreed that the kids beat us today. They had way more energy and wore us down!

I think that I am all caught up with the trip to Pennsylvania after these last few pictures that I wanted to post. These are some random pictures that we took as my parents were leaving and the last few days with Grandmom and Grandpop Martin.



The last breakfast:(

The best little snack...Zack:)


The Girls

The Boys






Abby loved Matt's version that included Abby Lou Who:)

LOVE!!! 37 years and going strong!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment