Monday, January 17, 2011

We Need a Bigger Table

Sunday night we watched Gavin and Dylan while Mark and Steph were able to go out for their belated anniversary date.  The kids were unbelievably good and there were many times throughout the night that I was thinking this is way too easy (and fun!) to have 4 kids in the house.

The only problem was that we had to eat dinner in 2 shifts.  Matt was in the other room and I yelled to him, "We could do this"- SILENCE.  I assumed he didn't hear me, so again I said, "Babe, We COULD do this.  We just need a bigger table".  His counter was, "We can't afford the table!"  Ha!

Back to reality: The 3 kids ate and I fed Dylan and then they went and played and Matt and I had a quiet dinner...odd BUT nice.  W did baths and got ready for bed and before we knew it it was bed time.


 The kids loved playing soccer and Zack even got a few kicks in.


Zack looks so big next to Dylan.


The 4 monkeys ready for bed:)

1 comment: