Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Not Much Baby Left

Zack is 11 months old today!  I talked to my mom earlier this week and she had three words to describe Zack: gentle, strong, quiet and sweet.  I would agree that these are pretty good descriptors of our little Zack.

I had to also add curious.  Our little guys is loving the one story and all the new places he can discover.  I have to remember to keep bathroom doors closed because her loves water if you catch my drift.

He free stands every once in a while but isn't too excited about walking just yet.  He has 7 teeth now!  4 fully in and another 3 that have just recently popped.  Surprise, surprise...he has curls.  I can't believe I have 2 curly haired babies.


His personality is developing so much.  He and Abby love to play around and he seems to get it. Rather than just getting tossed around he is in on the fun.  He laughs and likes to wrestle with everyone.  As he becomes more mobile he has more bonks and bruises. He is good snuggler but when he wants to move there is no holding him back.  Getting him changed is like wrestling and octopus.  I finally let him play in the sand had to just let him "eat" sand eventually he will realize it isn't food, right?


He is starting his transition to 1 nap a day and really getting over his bottles...I think I am more attached than he is.  I still think he says up, mama,  and dada but these could be disputed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment