Monday, March 7, 2011

A Beachy Weekend

We had a very busy and fun weekend.  Luckily, I got to spend some time working on my paper when Zack slept and Matt and Abby went to see the dinosaurs because the rest of the weekend was jam packed with tons of fun! 

After the the crew got home from museum we BBQ'd at the pool.  The hot tub is not too hot so the kids enjoy running between it and the sand bottom pool.

Uncle Mark and Zack getting ready for the pool.


Abby's bed got lots of use this weekend!  The kids crashed out after a long day.

Bright and early we met the Buelows at the beach for another fun filled day!

The kids have been having so much fun in the water..I love it! 


All alone in the ocean.  
My little beach bums:)

Zack and Dylan playing in the water. Such big boys!



Steph and Dylan playing in the lagoons.

P.S.I can tell we spent a good amount of time with the Buelows this weekend when Abby asked me when Uncle Mark was coming home.

P.P.S.Can you tell I was playing around with the photo editing tools?  I obviously have NO idea what I am doing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment