Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going Green

We started off St Patrick's day right- with some green pancakes! 

 After breakfast we met up with the crew at lagoon 4 to see the Shinsky family. 


Matt helped us get all of our stuff there and headed out for some March Madness and St. Paddy's day fun with the guys.  I came home from the beach to this and I just thought it was so cute!

 Zack wanted to get in the spirit with avocados and the spinach concoction baby food that ended up all over his face. 
 Abby was playing catch with Zack...I was in the other room and I heard her saying, "ready, set, go" over and over and I walked in to see her throwing the ball too (at) him:). Pretty cute.
 

Steph and I had decided to take the kids downtown and go to dinner to celebrate St. Patrick's day since we were without our hubbies so while I was waiting what else was I to do but have a photo shoot...my poor kids! 

 They basically run away from the camera so I have a lot of their backs:(


It is nearly impossible to get a picture of the two of them together.


Abby loves to jump!


Zack loves to put things in his mouth.
Oh, and finally dinner...Jenn and the girls made it down too, which was perfect but always entertaining when  the kids out number the adults 2 to 1!  We actually had a nice dinner and the kids were great but you know it is a busy dinner when you can't even finish a small beer over the course of an evening:).

No comments:

Post a Comment