Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our New Favorite Place

I have been coming to Ko'olina since I moved to Hawai'i in 2003 and Matt and I have loved to come walk, picnic and enjoy the lagoons as often as we could. 

I came for lots of pool days and weekly walks with Lisa and some on my own so the beauty and the fun of Ko'olina is no surprise...it is exactly why we moved here.

The big surprise, however, has been the pool.  It is 50 feet from our place and so much fun!  I forgot how much I missed having a pool to use whenever I wanted.  The kids are loving the water and getting so comfortable in it.  I have also found some time to sneak away and lay by the pool, which is so relaxing!  We also have a hot tub behind our unit so we have gone down there a few times too.

Zack has really taken to the water and "swims" all over the pool in his floaty.



Here are some pictures of our new favorite place...


 Jenn and Heidi came over today with the kids and we had a blast even though it sprinkled here and there- we had the pool basically to ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment