Monday, June 6, 2011

Abby's First Movie

It was a gloomy day and I was antsy to do something but not exactly sure what since beach and pool were off the list.  Matt and I tossed around a few ideas and I ended up taking Abby to her first movie!  We got dressed in cozy clothes, picked up a snack (lollipop to keep her occupied!) and got to the movies just as it was supposed to start.  It turned out that  Rio, the movie I intended to take her to was not playing ( I guess I misread the show times:(.  Since we had built it up so much I couldn't bear to turn around.  Kung Fu Panda was playing at the same time Rio was supposed to be playing so we tried it out.  Abby liked the Panda and laughed at the appropriate times.  She as really cute and really attentive.  She actually did better than I imagined.  Towards the end there was a fighting scene ...very mild but she looked at me and said, "can we go?"  We got up and talked about all the funny parts and how much fun it was.  I didn't want her last impression to be movies as scary.

All dressed up for the movies. 
SUGAR

& SPICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment