Thursday, June 23, 2011

San Diego Father's Day Finale

Zack and I had a great impromtu trip to San Diego.  It was so nice for my parents to spend some quality time with Zack (and the Martins to do the same with Abby).  Zack went to church with my parents while I packed up and got ready for a fun packed day.  As soon as they got back we headed north for the Zoo's Safari Park. It was so nice to spend Father's day with my dad but we missed Abby and Matt for sure!
 Zack has officially been deemed a flirt after this trip.  I had a woman come up to me at a restaurant telling me that, "I am in trouble with him!" He had been flirting with her all through lunch.  He put on a show while we were on the Safari train with girls in line and on the train he was charming the cute girl behind us the entire ride.


so cute!

He wouldn't smile at me with the camera but this was mid flirt with the girl behind us.

Me and My Daddy
Grandma & Grandpa


I love the elephants!

Lorikeets

After our day in the park, we headed up to Los Angeles since my flight left out of LAX at 11:30 p.m.   Our friends had recommend the Grove and it ended up being perfect to shop, eat and people watch.  Casey and Rob live in LA and were able to meet us for dinner.  it was so perfect and a great dinner to end the trip and send us off to Pennsylvania.
The boys crashed on the way up while I drove

Auntie Casey
Lots of Love from Auntie Casey and Uncle Rob

Hey, I remember you guys!

Enjoying the light show at the Beverly Hills Farm Restaurant


The whole crew

Heading out to PA

No comments:

Post a Comment