Saturday, June 18, 2011

Traveling Separately

We had booked separate tickets to travel to Pennsylvania for the summer for Abby and Matt and Zack and I because we were able to get my ticket with miles.  As it got closer it seemed so silly to layover in LA and not be able to see my family in San Diego.  After a few conversations with the people at United, they were able to change my ticket and reroute me through San Diego for a 5-day layover.  Matt was happy that it worked out for me and thanked me for, " being consistent and changing my ticket every time we travel."  Slight exaggeration.

We both had red eye flights.  Abby and Zack both slept the entire time!  Yay for them but still that meant little sleep for both Matt and I.  However, I would take little sleep  any day if it means the kids are peaceful and I'm thankful that they are good travelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment