Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just the 3 of them

Last Monday I headed off to Houston and Louisville,  while Matt took care of everything at home.  I was presenting at the Association of Middle Schools conference and my ever supporting hubby had no problem holding down the fort.   

He brought the kids to his softball game after dropping me off and as I was boarding the plane he sent me this picture.  My heart melted and I wanted to run out of the airport and join them.   I probably looked at it a million times.
 I got lots of pictures all week  and we got to skype  or facetime depending on the networks, which made it easier to be away.  

They went to the beach and kept busy!  I swear in 6 days the kids changed if that is possible.   




All in all everything seemed to work out.  The kids were happy and didn't forget who I was:).  Matt did a great job and I came home to a clean house which is so nice after a long trip. yay! Thanks, babe:).

*** As a side note, the conference was great.  My presentation went well and I met a lot of great contacts and networked with big middle school people, which in my nerdy world was pretty cool:).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment