Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pintersting and other excuses

There is so much that I still have to catch up on from the remainder of our trip to Pennsylvania and I am lagging on getting the blog updates.  We started school right away after we returned from our trip and I have been busy trying to put the house together. 

Also, the kids and I got in an accident on Saturday.   We were on our way to the Safari Park and got rear ended and then hit the car in front of me but there were no injuries.  We got quite a jolt but so far we are fine!  I have a rental car indefinitely while my car is getting figured out.  The car is pretty banged and likely totaled.  In spite of the accident, we ended up having a great day at the park with Candice and her two kiddos, Anthony and Sienna.  



 I have a few pictures below of projects started and not quite finished which is how everything feels these days.  In the meantime, Matt and I painted the kids' rooms and a few other projects thanks to my Pinteresting (if it isn't a word, it should be!).






I know pics are crooked here... this was in the mid stage and it is looking better that I have pics in and frames straight.






No comments:

Post a Comment