Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Grandpa Martin

We started off celebrating the big 6-0 with some presents and cake!


After celebrating at home we drove to Gettysburg to visit some wineries and take in the scenery.









 After the wineries we stayed a bit longer to rock climb and explore at Devil's Den, one of the Gettysburg battlefields.  The kids and Matt had a blast exploring all around.  I tried to climb around but I dressed more for wine tasting not rock climbing!



The kids convinced me to come with them and I found myself in a tight spot...

And barely made it out.  It was not graceful which is why Matt made sure to capture it:).

Love Abby's expression here.  She is quite the go getter!



We met back up with Grandma and Grandpa for dinner to finish celebrating Grandpa's special day.



No comments:

Post a Comment