Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hiking, bouncing, creeks, and caves: Week 1 in PA

Well, I think this is the first week but don't hold me to it! We took a nice drive through some countryside to explore some new locations and visit a place where Matt used to work.  We hiked and afterwards there was live music so we had lunch and listened to some music in the park.


These two boys make my hear melt!


I took the kids to Mokey Joe's one day and Matt was able to gold with his friends.  It was a good day for all:).

We explored some caves and the kids learned about stalactites and stalagmites.

Abby's first picture...I think.

Doubles at the park.
 

My beautiful girl!

Feeding the animals after cave exploring.


Matt and grandpa took the kids to the creek.  They found some crayfish and lots of other creatures.





No comments:

Post a Comment