Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our First Outing

We had our first outing besides the doctor yesterday. The boys went golfing in Ewa in the afternoon and my mom and I took Abby and Zack to Target and walking at KoOlina. Zack slept in the sling at Target and Abby was pretty good...don't know if I could have managed this without my mom though. We broke in the double stroller at KoOlina and despite its size it moves pretty easily. We got halfway done with the loop and Abby was restless and Zack needed to eat so Grandma and Abby ran around and I fed Zack.

We met up with my dad and Matt at Chuck's for my dad's birthday dinner. It was a really nice meal. I had my first Longboard in at least 9months...O SO GOOD! Zack slept the whole time and Abby got lots of attention. It was a very successful first evening out except for the fact that it lasted about 20 minutes too long. I knew it was time to go but I also knew they gave free mud pies for birthdays. A momentary lapse in judgment led me to ask for the mud pie. Just as we were leaving Zack started to fuss...We were at Lagoon 3 and the car was at Lagoon 4...I decided to send the family home in one car and feed Zack in the other car and then go home. Good plan except his fusing quickly became screaming so...I ran ( yes ran) with the double stroller from lagoon 3 to 4 with a screaming baby in slippers and pants that were falling off. Thankfully, it was dark so no one had tho witness this sight. It was pretty funny- I was even laughing at myself as I was running.


Love the stroller..Thanks mom & dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment