Thursday, October 14, 2010

Better Together

We have seen Jack in concert at least 5 times together and one of my favorites was the most recent show in San Diego.  I saw that he was playing on our last night of our San Diego trip and booked the tickets immediately.  We usually go with all of our friends and bring the kids and make a big deal out of it, which is tons of fun but this time it was just Matt and I and we had so much fun (maybe a little too much!).  We drove down to Cricket Amphitheater after a full day of family and friends and had a little tailgate party with just the two of us.  It was a great way to end the trip and get some quality time with each other.



Right after In Between Dreams came out I was driving up to Matt's house in Hale'iwa listening to the CD and I heard the song Better Together and instantly loved it.  It was so perfect for Matt and I (1 1/2 years into our relationship).  As soon as I got to his house, I couldn't wait to play it for him since I had finally found a song that could be "our song".   His response: "I like it... but don't you want something that is more popular and that you will hear on the radio?  Seriously?!!!..he said that! I love to remind him of this whenever we hear it..and luckily that is quite often.  It ended up being the first song that we danced to at our wedding and make me smile every time I hear it.

Jack closed the show with Better Together and brought everyone out.  It was awesome!  I got a little video and then enjoyed it LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment