Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Festivities

We had a pumpkin filled day on Saturday.  Although Matt and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch in San Diego, I thought that it would be fun to take Abby with the Hawaii crew.  I am not sure exactly what I was thinking leaving the house in white shorts to go to a hot, dusty pumpkin patch.  After about 10 minutes I was covered in red dust from Abby's shoes as I carried her off and on around the patch.
Good news is that she picked out a pumpkin for herself and Zack and she enjoyed the first part when I just let her roam.

Abby and Gavin on the way to get some pumpkins

Abby on a mission to find her pumpkin (She said she was going to find one for Grandma too!)

Abby and Makaela
 Bad news was that she wasn't interested in taking a group photo shot..poor uncle Brian!
After Abby and I went to her first actual dentist appointment ( the last one ended up just being a referral for this one) where she got her teeth cleaned and loved it!  She is totally my daughter..I was at the dentist earlier this week and I actual thought..man this is pretty relaxing.  Anyway, we went back home, napped and headed downtown with the family to Kristen and Ron's for a pumpkin carving party.  The kids had a blast and we are still reeling from trying to keep up with them! 
Abby and Gavin
Abby, Gavin and Makaela

No comments:

Post a Comment