Monday, November 1, 2010

My Golden Birthday

I turned 31 on the 31st, which I was told was my golden birthday.  I love having my birthday on Halloween.  I always enjoy being around people but don't like being the center of attention so it is always perfect to have a reason to get together and celebrate on my birthday.  This year it was even better to see Abby so excited to trick or treat.  I just thought is only going to keep getting better as the kids get older. 

Matt and I started the weekend celebration off in Waikiki on Friday night.  After dropping the kids off with Auntie Jenn (many thanks!!), we made it in time to do the sunset mai tai cruise.  It was perfect and just what I wanted to do.  After the cruise we headed up to Chuck's for dinner (where we had our third date) and enjoyed the beautiful ocean view and time together.


 Saturday we took the kids to the water park and Zack played aroun din the water for the first time...no pics we had our hands full:).  At night the kids and I went to a Halloween party while Matt went to the UH homecoming game.

                                                                  My little love bugs
  
On Sunday, my actual birthday, we headed to Pokai Bay for breakfast only to find out it was closed so we continued out west to try breakfast at the Makaha resort.  It was a nice buffet and we sat overlooking the golf course with a bunch of surfers from around the world cruising around since there was a contest at Makaha beach over the weekend.

Matt stayed with the kids after breakfast and I went shopping all by myself!  I had soooo much fun taking my time in dressing rooms and browsing endlessly.  We topped of the most fabulous weekend at the Weida's for some trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment