Friday, November 26, 2010

Random Pictures

I was just looking through pictures and I found some fun ones that I wanted to share.  So here are some somewhat recent pics of the kids and some family fun.

We ventured out of Waianae for our family date night and ate at Jut Tacos and Ko'Olina and so we had to stop for ice cream too:).
Zack's first ice cream.  He loved it and so did Abby.  Love Matt's face here.  I don't know why it is impossible to feed a baby with out opening your mouth too.

MMM..Yummy  
 Zack and Jack...good buddies already

 

 A few weeks ago we took the kids tot eh Kapolei fair.  It was more fun than I expected and Abby got to go on a good amount of rides.  We even went on the Ferris wheel with the whole family.
Abby's first roller coaster.  You can't even see her head since she wasn't even tall enough to see over the bar but she LOVED it! 

Daddy and Abby on the carousel.  She sat on her own horse..I have to admit I was a little nervous on this one.

Round and round we go!  Just hoping we don't make the 5 o'clock news for getting stuck up here.
 It had been a while sice we had gotten out hiking so we packed up the kids and hiked Manoa Falls (one of the first hikes I ever did in Hawai'i).  It is a beautiful hike and a great way to get out and start the day!


 

The boys -rooting for the home team.  Go Warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment