Saturday, December 25, 2010

Surprise!

We had the most amazing Christmas present ever!  After a full day of traveling to see Great Grandma Zane we were expecting to have dinner with Uncle Bob and Chuck but were pleasantly surprised.  Marianne told us Bill was out with an old friend having a drink and although she was acting a little strange (staring out the window,  telling us good things were coming, planing days that we couldn't do anything else...) we didn't think too much of it.  

She told Matt and I to pose for a picture with Zack and Abby came around the corner to jump in so we were perfectly posed on the couch facing the door as Grandpa Martin opened the door and behind him to our complete surprise was my  mom and dad!

This plan had apparently been in the works since Thanksgiving but neither Matt or I had ANY idea.  It is such a blessing to have our families together for Christmas.  I am forever grateful for my amazing in laws (who have treated me like family from the first time I met them) to welcoming my family into their home and spending the holidays together.  It is certainly no easy feat to have a houseful of guests and we appreciate it it!  xoxo!

Zack, Grandpa Don and Mommy

Never imagined this picture this year!


Family dinner

I love this picture of Zack lounging in bed with his grandmas

Auntie Casey and Uncle Rob have been so amazing and great sports with the extra family

Dad and I

My mom and Matt

Mom, Dad and I

Grandma Martin and Zack

Zack checking out Grandpa Martin

Zack, Grandpa Martin and Grandma Lori

Grandpa and his monkey

chillin

No comments:

Post a Comment