Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trivial Pursuit

After a great Christmas day at home we headed over to the Rossello's house for the annual trivial pursuit game (I think I heard it was the 30th).  The Rossellos love throwing a good party and it is always a great time.  Matt has been on the winning team quite a few times and was hoping to beat the record this year but no luck.  I, on the other hand, always lose but at least I answered a few questions correctly...yay me!

The highlight this year was catching up with everyone and hearing about wedding plans and life in general.      All the guys who are in town from high school always make it over for the game and it is fun to see how everyone is.  Matt ( who shave his No Shave November beard the following day) and Wes just recently got engaged and Ryan and Matt have kids and Shawn is close behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment