Sunday, December 5, 2010

Abby and Gavin's Birthday Party

Abby is turning 2 on December 13th and Gavin will be  3 on the 15th so we had their parties together for the second year in a row.  We love doing them together and I totally appreciate having a friend to help and share in the fun of planning.

This year we rented a gymnastics studio with a rock climbing wall and a zip line, which was a hit!  The kids had a blast and it was so easy to have everyone running around and lots of things to keep the kids busy and make sure they had great naps in the afternoon. 

Yummy! 

Sitting patiently waiting for instructions
Zack climbing all the over the place

Abby and Gavin taking a break to watch all the excitement

Abby getting ready for the zip line!
It was so cool to see Abby do the zip line.  She loved it and did it a few more times throughout the day.  I did it and when I got to the top I thought, "I can't believe that my 2 year old did this!"


Cute Brook with her braids

Lunch time

Bouncing with my little boy

Spinning around

The Weida Family

Super Dad

Happy birthday to Abby and Gavin

mmmm... CAKE

"I don't like this cake" says Gavin after eating part of his candle that his mom handed him to lick not eat:)

Ahhh... dads at their finest


She has been waiting for her cake since we told her she was having a birthday party:)

Here are a few recent pictures of the families and A & G form our family Christmas photo shoot.



Abby

Abby & Gavin

The Martins and Buelows

Gavin giving Abby a flower

No comments:

Post a Comment