Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Abbyisms

Our little 2 year-old is growing up so much everyday.  She is so much fun and talking so much.  Her little Abbyisms crack us up.  Matt and I have been talking forever about her little comments that we need to make a list of so here is what we came up with the other day as we were driving to visit Great Grandmom.

Here are some of her latest comments:
*Too yucky- it is not just yucky, but too yucky
*When she misses someone she says, More ____, most often more daddy!
*She has a flare for the dramatics and when you tell her something she often gives a courtesy,  "ohhh-ohhh" she can make you feel very interesting!
* When she talks about size, everything is in comparison to "big" and "baby"
* She says OH NO!!!  to everything...again very dramatic!
* Her version of "Pick me up" is "me me up" which sounds like Beam Me Up. This phrase has not developed form her early days of talking.
*She has picked up on quite a few conversational pieces:
-Wow, big house
-How fun, so fun etc...
*She has started declaring her moods: "Abby's so happy"- seriously I almost teared up the first time I heard this because there is not much more I want than for my babies to be happy (and healthy).  The other day she said,  "Abby's sad" in a grumpy voice and then pouted and then laughed..have I mentioned she is dramatic yet?!
* She asks, "How ya doing?"
* Brrrr! - she shakes her face and shivers when she says it...Our fault we kind of taught it to her:)
* She will start to fake cry or whine for something and we call her on it by telling her, "That's fake" she looks away and stops...she knows she is a faker but I still have a feeling I have along road ahead of me with this one:).
* She loves her little brother and she will play with him by making faces and talking to him, "A boo, boo, boo".  At night it is so cute- she will kiss him and say goodnight brother:).
* Ta- da!  Auntie Casey and Uncle Rob taught her how to ta-da with hands up in the air and al when she does something fabulous, which is often when you are a two year old around all your grandparents:)
* mines- ughh!  She is a local Waianae girl:(

Some other fun things are her recent love of dancing and singing...I think this is pretty typical 2 year-old behavior but still so precious to see!  Can't wait or ballet class:)


No comments:

Post a Comment